Youdiehard Video Archive


The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it. When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail.

LinksArchiveInfoVideosContact


"Non sibi sed suis"
>:(

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Vloody

I just got this picture this morning. As you can see, the kid on the back had a gun! Those guns have metal pellets in them that really hurt. The little bastards shoot me in the leg and everyone else who tries to stop them. The children are rival gangsters of these streets in this province (I’m not gonna tell which); they are almost certainly 50 of them by number. They are most likely in the so called initial process of becoming the “real deal”. These rebellious-soon-to-be-drug-dealers children have wounded and injured at least 3 of their comrades including the one in the picture. That’s how this valentines day started, seeing some kid shot in the mouth by a 9 year old kid. In 2005, I almost died in the valentines bombing because I’m on my way to Ayala Ave. I was there when it happened and what can I say? It’s a real horror show. The terrorists are nothing but ignorant to me. Thanks for the support of Robin Padilla to the Abu Sayaff! What an Idiot! I was thinking… I wish the public will reconsider changing the official color of Valentines Day from Red to Green or Violet. Everyone is suddenly becoming more violent. For those who keep on asking me if I have a date this Valentines Day, my answer is—no. I have nobody to date. This chick that I like, we watched a movie TAEGUKGI (Korean Film) a few days ago and that’s it. It sounds like a shit to me but she said that I’m gonna love it. Most of the name of the characters have "Tae" in them. Shit is a common name for a Korean. It’s about the Reds (commie) and the Southern. I hate the communists. They are always saying that they are the “future¿”. All I say to them is that they don’t find any American in China or in North Korea hiding inside a box trying to catch his breath and trying to escape capitalism or you don't see anyone somebody hurting himself in a barbwire fence, desperately crossing the border towards the land of communists. Idiots. The movie is not a love story; it’s more like a story between two brothers (one is always crying like a girl and the other is a trying-hard-macho-tough-guy-but-still-a-typical-Korean-nerdy-and-corny-sentimental-type-of-guy). It was like an exaggerated Saving Ryan’s Private movie hahaha. Anyway, my point is that she told me that the Color Red symbolizes many things and that includes of course, the Valentines Day. She was trying to make a point to make me think about a date this coming February 14. No fucking way. I hate the TV. They are over-reporting stuff about Valentines once again and everybody seems to stick their eyes in it. Valentines here, valentines there, which actor is going to celebrate his valentines day, which actress is going to celebrate her valentines with, they show the motels, they show the flower shops, candy and chocolate bars; it’s almost predictable because that’s the same report last year and the years before that! If you have a little respect left to yourself, don’t make them persuade you what to do. You have your own brain; you don’t have to do what others are doing. Everyday is Valentines Day to me except of course--Valentines Day.














Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear.