Youdiehard Video Archive


The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it. When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail.

LinksArchiveInfoVideosContact


"Non sibi sed suis"
>:(

Saturday, August 26, 2006

When you die, You die hard!

WELCOME TO MY HOME!
Call me Dave, others know me as youdiehard a name that i adapted from you. Yes you. We don't know each other as you may think we are, but I'm always around and you don't notice it. Yes, you don't notice it because you're an idiot. I'm inside you, someone who's seeking for the truth. The truth is inside you but you've blinded yourself from it. It is there but you can't give up what's more valuable to you-- your fucking reputation, your money, your PERFECTION shit that wasn't there. You're a selfish piece of shit.

As I live my life, I did all what I can do to make a change in this world. I have given everything for everyone including my life, you take lives from others. When I die, you lose something valuable to you, but when you die, you die hard.

You die hard because everything that you took from this world will die with you. Every time you read this name, you know it's your destiny.

if you have any comments and stupid suggestions go here.





Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear.